[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Funds Dissemination Committee: Report on first year of operations

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 12:50:04 UTC 2013

For what it's worth, I've posted my own comments on Meta.

I'd echo Manuel's comment that it's important to have these discussions in
a professional and respectful way. As a movement we are still dealing with
the issue of how to make the most of the funds and the opportunities we
have. This will inevitably highlight differences of opinion and approach,
but where those differences happen it's even more important to articulate
those  views respectfully. There's been much less of a sense of "us and
them" recently and let's keep it that way.

Chris
Wikimedia UK