[Wikimedia-l] New Google interface to Wikipedia

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:57:20 UTC 2013

Oliver,

In your earlier email you wrote, "drop me an email and I'll put you in touch."

Would you please ask the appropriate Foundation officials whether they
are willing to sponsor a competition among the other nine top-10
websites to judge which of them are capable of driving the largest
number of user referral log entries to the TAFI blurb?

Sincerely,
James Salsman