[Wikimedia-l] Kumusha Takes Wiki

Florence Devouard anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 21:42:56 UTC 2013

Nod

I was thinking that it could be an interesting idea to get in touch with
local touristic agencies because it is certainly of their interest to
make a little bit more information about their area available.
I have a French friend for example, who is a geologist and living in a
nearby country, and propose those "nature-related" trecks. I think he
could give me a feedback on such an idea.

Flo