[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia France] Welcome to Nathalie, our new ED

Nurunnaby Chowdhury nh at nhasive.com
Tue Oct 1 16:44:46 UTC 2013

Congratulations & Welcome, Nathalie!

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Nicole Ebber <nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de>wrote:

> Congratulations, WMFR and welcome, Nathalie! :)
>
> Looking forward to working with you.
>
> Nicole
>
> On 1 October 2013 17:07, Dariusz Jemielniak <darekj at alk.edu.pl> wrote:
> > congrats and welcome :)
> >
> > pundit
> >

> > On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Christophe Henner <
> > christophe.henner at wikimedia.fr> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi everyone,
> >>
> >> We have the great pleasure to announce Nathalie Martin is starting
> >> today as the new Executive Director of Wikimédia France!
> >>
> >> Her hiring is the tipping point of a process we started last January
> >> when we hired a HR firm to audit our organization and support us in
> >> finding the right person for this key role.
> >>
> >> With a background in political science and organizations strategy,
> >> Nathalie has a deep experience managing several associations of
> >> similar or bigger size as Wikimedia France. Even though she is not
> >> from the movement, we believe she'll adapt quickly to who we are.
> >>
> >> She came to Wikimania in Hong-Kong, and some of you may have had the
> >> pleasure to meet her. By coming to Wikimania she had the luck to
> >> experience in 3 day what Wikimedia is at large, to meet wikimedians
> >> from all around the world. I'm happy to say that she too suffered from
> >> PWD (Post-Wikimania Depression).
> >>
> >> If you need to contact her, her email address is
> >> nathalie.martin at wikimedia.fr. Please keep in mind that it's her first
> >> day within our movement and she still will need few days to adapt to
> >> our awesomeness
> >>
> >> Please join us in welcoming Nathalie!
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> >> PS: please keep her in copy of your answers :)
> >>
> >> Christophe HENNER | Vice-chair
> >> › Mail : christophe.henner at wikimedia.fr
> >> › Mobile : +33(0)6 29 35 65 94
> >> › Tel : +33(0)5 62 89 12 01
> >> › Twitter : @Wikimedia_Fr
> >

> > --

> Nicole Ebber
> International Affairs
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
> Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0
>
> http://wikimedia.de

> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
> unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das
> Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Blog Editor | Prothom-Alo Blog <http://blog.prothom-alo.com>
Assignment Reporter | The Daily Prothom-Alo <http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Network Foundation
(OKFN)<http://www.okfn.org>
Auto-confirmed, Reviewer & Roll backer Editor | Bangla
Wikipedia<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Treasurer & Coordinator (PR) | Bangladesh Open Source Network
(BdOSN)<http://www.bdosn.org>
Coordinator (PR) | Society for the Popularization of Science, Bangladesh
(SPSB) <http://www.spsb.org>*
*Central Team MOVers | Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee
(BdMO)<http://www.matholympiad.org.bd>
Facebook: fb.com/nhasive | Twitter:
@nhasive<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>| Skype: nhasive |
www.nhasive.com