[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference in Karlsruhe, Germany

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Mon Nov 25 23:11:09 UTC 2013

Thank you very much for the report, Romaine!

A little note: The WikiCon is showing for a number of years how
naturally the German speaking Wikimedians work together. On the other
hand, I would like to see in future also some contributions in English
to attract more other visitors.

Kind regards
Ziko

Dr. Ziko van Dijk
voorzitter / president Wikimedia Nederland

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
Postbus 167
3500 AD Utrecht
http://wikimedia.nl