[Wikimedia-l] Wikisource Community User Group recognized

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 10:27:57 UTC 2013

Thanks :-)

The Wikisource Community User Group was born for gathering and coordinating
local communities all around the world. We are (and we will) communicate
mainly via the Wikisource mailing list (you can subscribe here [1]).

It is pretty cool that the Wikisource Community UG comes just in time for
the Wikisource International Tenth birthday (yesterday Nov 24!)
Some communities have organized a Proofreading contest, you can read about
it here [2].

Furthermore, a survey has been conducted on several Wikisources [3]
You will read about the results there, in few days.

Cheers

Aubrey

[2] blog.wikimedia.org/2013/11/21/wikisource-proofreading-contest/
[3]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group/Wikisource_survey_report