[Wikimedia-l] Info: Boards training workshop programme announced

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 15:04:12 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the programme is now available for the
Wikimedia Boards Training Workshop that will take place in London in March
2014.

This is a small event focused on giving Chapter/Thematic Org boards the
skills and confidence to do a great job. We are using a wide range of
expertise from within and outside the movement to help do this.

Registration will open next week. Places are limited so I wanted to give
people the heads up and a chance to think about which Board members would
most benefit from this.

More on Meta, here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Boards_training_workshop_March_2014

Many thanks,

Chris
(on behalf of Wikimedia UK and the organisers)