[Wikimedia-l] Copyright infringement - The real elephant in the room

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 00:30:06 UTC 2013

Some editors used to Monobook certainly find it more comfortable than
Vector, but many don't. I don't think there's any basis to conclude that
monobook is in some way better for editing in the general case, outside the
context of those long-term contributors.

(and, now, I am sure someone will pop up to say they loathe monobook and
classic is the only usable style...)

Andrew.