[Wikimedia-l] September 11 wiki

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 00:36:19 UTC 2013

I think it would be better to reformulate it into book format and make it
available as an e-book, for free download either directly from Wikimedia or
other outlets like iTunes or Amazon. That would be searchable, and I don't
know that hosting it in wiki form provides any benefits. Certainly as a
wiki it will never be rescued from permanent obscurity.