[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Revised Version of the Access to Nonpublic Information Policy Draft

Michelle Paulson mpaulson at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 20 22:50:14 UTC 2013

Hi All,

In light of the feedback we have received over the past couple of months,
we have revised the Access to Nonpublic Information Policy
draft<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Access_to_nonpublic_information_policy>.
 This new draft addresses many of the bigger concerns expressed by the
community.  I have outlined some of the major changes from the old draft as
well as potentially contentious points that require further attention and
discussion by the community in the discussion
page<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Access_to_nonpublic_information_policy#New_Version_of_the_Access_to_Nonpublic_Information_Policy_Draft>for
your convenience.

Please read over the new draft and let us know what you think!  As a
reminder, the community consultation periods for both the Access to
Nonpublic Information Policy and Privacy
Policy<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Privacy_policy>drafts will
remain open until 15 January 2014.

Best,

Michelle

--
Michelle Paulson
Legal Counsel
mpaulson at wikimedia.org
415.839.6885 ext. 6608 (Office)
415.882.0495 (Fax)

NOTICE: *This message might have confidential or legally privileged
information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please
delete it and let us know about the mistake. For legal reasons, I may only
serve as an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation. This means I may not
give legal advice to or serve as a lawyer for community members,
volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity.*