[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: FDC deliberations being hosted at WMF from October 17 - 21

Anasuya Sengupta asengupta at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 15 23:44:23 UTC 2013

Thanks, Itzik, for your wishes. Much appreciated!

About Sue, Stephen, Frank and Asaf's sessions, the staff assessments are
the only inputs to the FDC process that are designed to be public at this
time. And of course, the key output that is public is the FDC
recommendations text (to be published by e.o.d December 1).

Just as FYI, the term 'presentations' may be a bit grandiose: many of these
will be conversations around specific queries the FDC may have. Frank and
Asaf's inputs on programmatic work and grants compliance are specifically
designed to help the FDC with proposal review. However, Sue and Stephen are
not offering any inputs into the proposal review: Sue will probably share
her thoughts on the ED transition, the FDC annual report and any other
questions the FDC may have, while Stephen is supporting the FDC in
understanding good practices around CoI issues.

I hope this helps,
Anasuya