[Wikimedia-l] Copyright infringement - The real elephant in the room

Florence Devouard anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 12:44:00 UTC 2013

Hmmmm

Rupert,

The case you mention is unrelated to any copyright infringement (the
book is explicitely published under cc by sa. So there is no copyvio).
Its mention here is like hair falling in soup.

Now, I think there is a developing personal feud between you and
Iolenda. It sincerely saddens me to see two people I appreciate come to
such a situation. Would you both consider talking to each other on Skype
or something like this ? Alternatively, find someone neutral and nice to
help fix things so that you can come to a mutual understanding ?

I understand that you both see things differently, but ultimately, you
both are here to make things move on.

Flo