[Wikimedia-l] Preparing a proofreading contest for Wikisource's 10th aniversary

Vishnu T visdaviva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 22:17:38 UTC 2013

Dear Micru,

Wonderful initiative! From India the Malayalam Wikisource community might
be keen to take part in this. They have also recently released an offline
CD (volume 2) of the Malayalam Wikisource.

Taking the liberty to copy the Malayalam list on this for them to take lead
on this.

CIS (not from the A2K Grant) will be glad to sponsor two prizes (one e-book
reader and one portable pen-scanner), if the ML community take lead on this.

Cheers,
Vishnu