[Wikimedia-l] December 2 & 3 office hours for VisualEditor

Maggie Dennis mdennis at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 6 14:28:18 UTC 2013

Hi, guys.

I will push out a reminder closer to date, but I wanted to let people know
early of the next set of office hours for VisualEditor.

   - Monday, December 2, 1900 UTC
   - Tuesday, December 3, 0100 UTC.

You can see local time conversions by scrolling to the listings on Meta:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

James Forrester will be addressing questions about the VisualEditor.

Logs of previous office hours on the subject are located here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:VisualEditor_office_hours_logs

While I'm here, I might as well remind people that there is an office hour
this Friday, November 8, to discuss Beta Features (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/About_Beta_Features), which includes some
VisualEditor elements. That hour will be hosted by Fabrice Florin, James
Forrester, Mark Holmquist, Keegan Peterzell and other team members and
begins at 18:30 UTC.

Hope you can make it. :)

Maggie

--