[Wikimedia-l] First Wikimedia-related contributor Kickstarter?

Emmanuel Engelhart kelson at kiwix.org
Sat Nov 2 09:10:15 UTC 2013

Le 02/11/2013 00:51, Tomasz Finc a écrit :
> Does anyone know if I can have echo notify me when a new upload by a
> particular users occurs? Effectively I'd like to a notification and/or
> stream of users I've followed on Commons so that I can then take those
> images and use them on articles. If not maybe it'll be a fun side project
> for me.

We should have a feed for this. Something like this:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ListFiles/Evan-Amos&feed=atom

The best we can have currently is a filtered contribution feed, but this
is not the same:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/api.php?action=feedcontributions&user=Evan-Amos&feedformat=atom&namespace=6

Emmanuel
--