[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Google Code-in: YES, WE ARE IN!

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 1 16:25:12 UTC 2013

If your project needs gadgets or templates imported / adapted / fixed,
or other little technical tasks, and you have admins busy enough to do
the work but not to mentor it... this is your chance!

Google Code-in is a perfect program to bring technical help to your
projects. If you are interested read below, edit our Google Code-in wiki
page, or contact me directly.