[Wikimedia-l] making tech journalism easier to read

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 07:57:57 UTC 2013

I agree with everyone here and would add that no matter how hard to
read, *any blog entry at all* on this Tech stuff is highly welcome,
because it also serves as a written record to refer back to in various
ongoing technical projects. Any documentation at all is better than
none. I find myself regularly reading old blog entries in order to get
a feeling for the purpose of ongoing work. Once begun, people rarely
talk about the *why* part of their project, just their progress and
the *what*.

Keep up the good work, Sumana!