[Wikimedia-l] Chapters Dialogue – Apply now for the contractor position!

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Tue May 21 12:45:45 UTC 2013

Dear Wikimedia friends,

thanks for the valuable input on the project draft for the Chapters
Dialogue[1] in the recent weeks and at the Chapters Meeting in Milan.
I have now integrated the feedback and updated the Meta page
accordingly. The process is designed to be open and transparent, so
please feel free to comment on and enhance the description.

As of now, we are looking for a contractor (paid position, 6 months)
from within the Wikimedia movement to design, realise and evaluate
this project. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person.

== Requirements ==
* Background knowledge of the Wikimedia movement
* Ability to shape and actively guide the dialogue
* Willingness and ability to travel world-wide
* Skills in inter-cultural communication
* Good written and spoken English skills, favourably also in Spanish
and possibly other languages
* Knowledge of project management and interview techniques
* Ability to work independently and remotely
* Attendance at this year's [[Wikimania 2013]]
* Experiences in survey design and data analysis are nice to have
* Be more of a story collector than a story teller ;)

Please apply until June 10, 2013 via email to
nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de and include

* a short motivation letter
* an overview of your experiences in this field
* a short description (max. 1500 characters) of what your first steps
in this project would be
* your earliest entrance date
* your time availability (full-time, part-time)

Find all the relevant information on the meta page. I am available for
all your questions and input, feel free to get in touch or leave
comments on the talk page.

Cheers,
Nicole

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_Dialogue

--
Nicole Ebber
International Affairs

Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das