[Wikimedia-l] Spanish Wikipedia first million

Osmar Valdebenito osmar at wikimedia.org.ar
Fri May 17 12:50:52 UTC 2013

Congratulations to all of us who have worked all these years to make this
possible :D
The change in the count is very innapropiate (someone said on our Village
Pump it was like preparing for New Year's Eve and falling sleep in the
counting and waking up the other day), but it doesn't take the credit of
all the work that has been done.

By the way, can someone update our logo for the celebrations?
According to this poll [1], the logo should be
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia-logo-es-millon-vector.svgbetween
May 16th and June 16th.Also, the link should go to
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Anuncio_del_art%C3%ADculo_1_000_000

Thanks,

*Osmar Valdebenito G.*
**