[Wikimedia-l] Patience

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Wed May 15 07:20:01 UTC 2013

Your comment remind me of my strong belief - take time to reflect before
to take action and/or react

My golden rule in complicated/heated issues -  let it take 24 hours
after an urge to act/react before it is made a reality. About two third
of your thought reactions then disappears and the rest is mostly
readjusted to be more sound. :)

Anders