[Wikimedia-l] AffComs $40,000 Hong Kong junket

Michael Peel email at mikepeel.net
Mon May 13 20:28:09 UTC 2013

I'm not sure that the maximum rate is the best comparison to make here. I can understand that for senior representatives of the US government on official business, since prestige seems to be an issue there, but for individuals on charity business?

I'm not saying outrageous, but I am saying unreasonableā€¦.

Thanks,
Mike