[Wikimedia-l] movement blog, not WMF blog, was: Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:47:23 UTC 2013

Hi Huib,

we are currently reorganizing the internal communication about the
Foundation's blog, and in the process have just removed your subscription.
The list is going to see more confidential information in the future, and
we want to focus membership more on people who need to know it. I want to
emphasize that this has nothing to do with your conduct as list member, and
that your interest in and support for the WMF blog (e.g. tweeting new
posts) is appreciated. You can still send messages to the list, they will
just need to go through moderation.

--
Tilman Bayer
Movement Communications

Strange that the blog is "internal" communications.

Even stranger is that Erik asked to create my account, he was completly ok
with it. So I'm not sure what the information on the blog is so secret that
no volunteers can see it...