[Wikimedia-l] Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Thomas Goldammer thogol at gmail.com
Mon May 13 07:22:25 UTC 2013

Just a general note, could you please all wait for Gayle to get back to her
office? ^^ I think she wanted to address some of the things discussed here
on Monday, which is by San Francisco time. So maybe let it rest for a few
hours now? :)

Th.
p.s. sorry about the empty email, my mouse is broken and clicks randomly.