[Wikimedia-l] Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Peter Southwood peter.southwood at telkomsa.net
Mon May 13 07:00:21 UTC 2013

Lets get a few things in perspective:
1. How many community members were abusive/unreasonable/whatever beyond what
might be considered a startle reaction to an apparent attack without
warning?
2 How many people constitute this community
Divide answer 1 by answer 2

Consider how much of the response was a snowball effect of frustration due
to a distinct shortage of explanation and direct answers to what might be
considered reasonable questions.

And yes, "Welcome to Wikipedia "

Cheers,
Peter