[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Fwd: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia Servers and Copyright Issues (David Cuenca)

Geoff Brigham gbrigham at wikimedia.org
Sun May 12 20:16:20 UTC 2013

As Achal pointed out, we will put resources into researching this issue in
depth and hopefully finding a solution that may work.  It will probably
take a month or two to ensure we are looking at all possibilities to see if
this is possible.  If you have any great ideas, please feel free to send
them to me, and I will ensure our team will consider them fully.

This will be an interesting project, and I greatly appreciate everyone's
interest in finding a lawful solution that ensures the distribution of all
materials in the public domain.

Geoff