[Wikimedia-l] Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun May 12 01:00:44 UTC 2013

Sue (or anyone from staff who is more precisely in charge for this), may
you just revert this and open discussion to reach more sensible solution?

I understand that there could be a good reason for this action, but the way
it's been handled is not the perfect one. And at least permissions on a
wiki are not hard to revert.