[Wikimedia-l] Go away, community (from WMF wiki at least)

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat May 11 22:44:21 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 7:15 AM, K. Peachey <p858snake at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the email that got sent out to everyone,

For what it's worth, this didn't get sent out to everyone. I was a
bureaucrat and administrator, and have the most edits on that wiki
(afaik?), and wasn't notified. Like Huib, I was also in the batch of
blog moderator removals and wasn't notified about that either.

I'm not very active anymore, so it's not really a huge deal, but it's
still bad form to have not gotten any kind of notification at all.

--
Casey Brown (Cbrown1023)
caseybrown.org