[Wikimedia-l] WikiReaders4Kids

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton rodrigo.argenton at gmail.com
Sun May 5 20:25:09 UTC 2013

I somewhat wrong message volunteer Rupert. Any initiative that promotes
inclusive dissemination of knowledge should be shared and supported by the
Wikimedia movement, and even more when it is crowned with the work done by
volunteers of the Movement, in this case Wikipedia .

Moreover, it is clear that there will be costs other than the purchase of
equipment.

And a note, any staff of any institution of the Wikimedia Movement, is
also part
of the Wikimedia Movement.

Vitor, just an observation, I found completely wrong you put the
conversation in the English Wikipedia, I think you could open this
discussion on Meta, a common site throughout the Wikimedia Movement.

See you, and congratulations for the initiative.

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argenton em gmail.com
+55 11 979 718 884