[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Elections 2013

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Thu May 2 10:51:05 UTC 2013

Hey,

thanks for the announcement and all the work the election committee
has done so far.

I have written a kind of lengthy blog post about the elections and
about how and why the communities can or should get involved. It's in
German, but if anyone's interested in translating it, you are more
than welcome to re-use and remix and build upon it (of course... ;)).

https://blog.wikimedia.de/2013/04/29/community-wahlt-hochstes-gremium-des-wikimedia-universums-board-of-trustees-der-wikimedia-foundation/

Cheerio,
Nicole