[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimania-l] Selection of winning bid for Wikimania 2014: London

Markus Glaser markus.glaser at wikimedia.de
Wed May 1 20:30:36 UTC 2013

Congratulations, London and WMUK! Looking foward to a Wikimania in a
city I already lived in ;) And my respect and many thanks to Arusha /
Tanzania. I would have loved to go to Africa this time and I really
think the Movement should make some efforts to make something like this
happen in the future.

Best, Markus

Markus Glaser
WCA Council Member (WMDE)