[Wikimedia-l] Selection of winning bid for Wikimania 2014: London

Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive nh at nhasive.com
Wed May 1 18:03:19 UTC 2013

Congratulations to the London team..

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Chris Keating
<chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com>wrote:

> Many congratulations to the London bid team! London will be a great venue,
> and see you all here next summer :-)
>

> On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Gregory Varnum <gregory.varnum at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to the London team for your successful bid and to the
> > Arusha team for putting in a solid effort!  I look forward to getting my
> UK
> > groove on next year.
> >
> > -greg aka varnent
> >

> > On 1 May 2013, at 1:28 PM, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stierch at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations to the London team, and great work on all parties for
> > > proposals. It's quite a task, and one that is at times just as
> emotional
> > > and intensive in actually planning Wikimania.
> > >
> > > I look forward to lending a hand with London, and I really look forward
> > > partying at the Tate Modern ;) (Can we get Kraftwerk to play the
> > > party...?[1])
> > >

> > > Sarah
> > > [1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaLVvju6WZ8
> > >

> > > On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM, James Forrester <
> jdforrester at gmail.com

> > > --
> > > --
> > > *Sarah Stierch*
> > > *Museumist, open culture advocate, and Wikimedian*
> > > *www.sarahstierch.com*

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Moderator | Prothom-Alo Blog <http://www.prothom-aloblog.com>
Assignment Reporter | The Daily Prothom-Alo <http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Auto-confirmed, Reviewer & Roll backer Editor | Bangla
Wikipedia<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Treasurer & Coordinator (PR) | Bangladesh Open Source Network
(BdOSN)<http://www.bdosn.org>
Central Team MOVers | Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee
(BdMO)<http://www.matholympiad.org.bd>