[Wikimedia-l] Affiliations Committee 2012 Annual Report

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Wed May 1 12:23:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am happy to let you know that the Affiliations Committee's Annual Report
for 2012 has now been published on Meta at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_committee/Reports/2012, giving
a glance into the internal workings of the Committee's last year.

It was prepared in order to update the WMF Board on Trustees on the
Committee's work and to provide a snapshot and record of what happened in
the year, especially as we have transitioned to refreshing the membership
of the Committee every year and it is our commitment to continuously
improve our practices, which require good documentation.

I hope you will find the report useful. As noted on the page, it includes
information up till 31 December 2012 and life has not stopped either inside
or outside of the Committee, we have made headway on many of the
bottlenecks and challenges of last year and I am happy with where the
Committee is at right now, even though this year is facing up to be a busy
one.

Any questions, or feedback are welcome, especially as we are still
experimenting with reporting format, content, and  the level of detail.

Best regards,
Bence Damokos
Chair, Affiliations Committee