[Wikimedia-l] Introducing Ellie Young as Conference Coordinator

Peter Southwood peter.southwood at telkomsa.net
Sat Mar 30 06:47:11 UTC 2013

Quite agree about the lack of benefits for most of the population. The Cape
Town stadium is now a large burden on the ratepayers as they built it in one
of the most inappropriate places for functionality. It is now a virtually
unused and unusable monument to corruption, greed and stupidity, but it
doesn't look like anyone is likely to gain by the lesson except the corrupt.
Cheers,
Peter in Cape Town