[Wikimedia-l] Office hour inside out (program evaluation)

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:30:21 UTC 2013

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for following up.

I think Gayle will be responding to this thread also, but she is a little
busy right now as I think we can all understand.

In the meantime, I hope that you add to your list of "all places receiving
movement funding resources" any major projects within WMF. I think the
situation with AFT5 repeating some errors from IEP which were well
documented by a consultant that WMF hired, which tells me there is need
for improvement within WMF. I think WMF should get its own house in order
before, or at least concurrently, with looking at evaluations and
accountability for outside organizations like chapters.

May I ask, if you're working on things like the Learning Portal, what
are Frank and other people within the programs and evaluations
group working on? I'm interested in seeing a list of the current
initiatives, what their goals are, when they started, who the task
leads are, and what progress has been made so far. I think Frank's
appointment was in August 2012 and it would be great to get an
overview about what's been happening in Programs and Evaluations
a since then. I've been hoping to see that information in the WMF
monthly reports but I've seen surprisingly little info in the
past few reports.

Thanks,

Pine