[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 28 13:01:38 UTC 2013

Congratulations to Wikimedia Armenia from the UK! Do get in touch if
there's anything we can help with.

Stevie

On 28 March 2013 08:38, Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive <nh at nhasive.com> wrote:

> wow..good news..
> Congrtz Wikimedia Armenia..:)
>

> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Tonmoy Khan <tonmoy.du at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Wonderful news! Congratulations to Wikimedia Armenia:-)
> >
> > Tonmoy
> > On Mar 28, 2013 1:21 PM, "Ting Chen" <wing.philopp at gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello dear Armenian friends,
> > >
> > > it is a great joy for me to see this happen. Next time when I come to
> > > Yerevan we need to record the traditional dances :-)
> > >
> > > Greetings
> > > Ting

> resolved
> >
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia

> and
> > really

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
> User: nhasive | @nhasive <http://www.matholympiad.org.bd>

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*