[Wikimedia-l] Announcement *please read*

Sydney Poore sydney.poore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:10:04 UTC 2013

Planning this graceful exit as Executivenu Director is exactly the
professional and nurturing way that Sue has provided leadership for the
Wikimedia Foundation. Although I have personal sadness to see Sue move on,
I fully understand why and so very much respect the thoughtful way that she
is implementing the transition.

As a community we have work to do as we look for a Executive Director to
replace Sue. It is on us as a movement to rally together to support the
transition plan.

Sydney