[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcement *please read*

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:52:15 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Steven Zhang <cro0016 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We all started talking about "Sue Gardner for President 2016" on IRC today. I'd vote for her...

In order to do so, there are two minor prerequisites

a) We must get rid of the clause in Section 1 of Article Two of the
United States Constitution ("natural born citizen"). A quick look in
Wikipedia tells me that really no-one has any emotional attachment to
this clause and there have been no previous disputes over the
eligibility of candidates for this office.

or

b) We must overthrow the political system in Canada and change the
monarchy into a republic that actually has a President so that Sue can
run for it.

Mathias