[Wikimedia-l] Office hour inside out (program evaluation)

Balázs Viczián balazs.viczian at wikimedia.hu
Mon Mar 25 09:50:55 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I've read the log of this conversation; is there any success ratio set
already?

If not, might be good to take the ratio of how many new registrations are
becoming regular contributors. (if 1/100 new registrations, then 1%)

The general online marketing success ratio is somewhere around 1-3%,
depending on the product, the tools used and other circumstances (e.g. if a
random direct marketing campaign return exceeds 0.12% it is already a
success)

cheers,
Balázs