[Wikimedia-l] Office hour inside out (program evaluation)

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:46:36 UTC 2013

I agree that the general ideas about IEP and AFT5 were worth considering,
but I get the impression that there were preventable shortcomings in their
designs and planning, and it bothers me a lot that I think I see *similar*
flaws in the two programs. I get the impression that lessons from the IEP's
catastrophic failure were not absorbed by the AFT5 planners and designers.
I would need to do a "deep dive" comparison of IEP and AFT5 before I'm
sure of the commonalities in planning and design problems, but I sure hope
that someone at WMF is looking at this and shares the lessons widely.

Pine