[Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Charles Andrès charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:02:10 UTC 2013

Congratulations Markus,

We hope you will find the way to free the WCA from all the bureaucracy and create a fresh restart, the future of the WCA is in the understanding of why so few chapters are really participating in the association life.

We assure you and the WCA of our support, we are really looking forward for a rebuilding of the WCA, starting from the basis : what the chapters needs, and what they can offer.

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch