[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia (Foundation) endowment

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:39:46 UTC 2013

Just having a backup is only 1/10th of the problem though, if that.

If Wikimedia Commons, for example, where to disappear in a cloud of smoke
overnight what would it take to turn one of those backups into a properly
functioning replacement?

Open knowledge data is only useful when it's accessible :)

Tom