[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia (Foundation) endowment

Dariusz Jemielniak darekj at alk.edu.pl
Mon Mar 18 13:24:44 UTC 2013

Fine, let's call it strategy. Off-the-record, can you name some other
organizations, preferably more or less in our industry, which have
strategies longer than 20 years?

Other than that I think that your idea of discussing a dispersed archive is
great and definitely worth covering, and beyond any doubt it is also a good
reason to have an endowment for.

best,

dj

--