[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia (Foundation) endowment

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:15:01 UTC 2013

Dariusz Jemielniak, 18/03/2013 11:41:
> [...] are we seriously arguing
> whether in the practice of strategic planning for NGOs time horizon for
> STRATEGY (not vision) can be set for 100 years?

If you don't know, nobody can; *you* brought this topic up.
And I still don't see anything in your arguments supporting your theory
that "in our case any vision and strategy of a
long time horizon is a grave mistake", except the claim that, probably,
all the institutions with endowments are more similar to forestry
business than to us.

Nemo