[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia (Foundation) endowment

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Thu Mar 14 18:37:56 UTC 2013

I was marginally involved on this issue two years ago. And by then the
focus/priority was to ramp up the Fundraising activities.

As this now has been successfully done, I believe this discussion is now
much better in timing, and worthwhile to work through

I like the idea that the basic running costs for servers etc should have
guaranteed income by Endowments, but that the programmatic activities
should still be dependent on the yearly fundraising

Anders