[Wikimedia-l] Are there plans for interactions between wikidata and wiktionaries ?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:51:02 UTC 2013

Hoi,
You can have restricted and unrestricted attributes. There is nothing
stopping us from that. When it comes to constructs like nouns, verbs et al
it is obvious what they are for a language.

Another relevant part is that attributes like noun or verb are concepts in
their own right. They can be translated in another language and THIS is why
the data of OmegaWiki shows in "your" language.. The only relevant reason
why not is when there is no translation of an attribute in "your" language.
Thanks,
      Gerard

PS as to restricting the world... we do not allow people to state that
Julius Caesar is a contemporary of Napoleon Bonaparte in Wikipedia either
do we ?