[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation's non-disclosure agreement

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:20:08 UTC 2013

It's been two days since the last message in this thread, and a few
more days since MZMcBride asked his question.

I am assuming that it (and my later reiteration of it) just got missed
among all the e-mails that the WMF staff are receiving, so I'll let
myself repeat them:

#1: Does anyone know who might be able to provide a copy of an example
NDA signed by WMF staff for use on Meta (at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreements>)?
#2: If it isn't possible to release the text for the public, is there
any particular reason behind that? We all know (or can guess) what's
usually covered by such documents, so it doesn't really make sense
/not/ to publish that.

Thanks
--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski