[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 10:37:45 UTC 2013

Hi Mathieu,

Unfortunately even hostels are rather pricey in Brussels. I'd say the
prices start at about 25 Euro per night in a shared dorm. On a positive
note the local CouchSurfing community is really active, if you are into
that. I am myself a couchsurfer and probably could host somebody for a few
nights. How's that for a scholarship plan :) ? I would have to consult my
household first.

Dimi