[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Minutes from the February 1-2, 2013 Board Meeting

Stephen LaPorte slaporte at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 8 02:28:28 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

The minutes of the WMF Board Meeting on February 1-2, 2013 have been
ratified and published here:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2013-02-01

The meeting's agenda included:

* Housekeeping
** Amendment to the Affiliations Committee Charter
** Pledge of Personal Commitment
** Managing Duty of Loyalty
** Governance Committee report
* Presentation on 2012-13 Year-to-Date and Planning for 2013-14
* Legal presentation
* Term limits
* Feedback on 2012-13 year-to-Date and Planning for 2013-14
* Update on the search for a new Trustee candidate
* The Affiliations Committee and the Chapters Association
* Advisory Board
* Comments from Doron Weber
* Letter to the Chapters Association
* Executive session

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*For legal reasons, I may only serve as an attorney for the Wikimedia
Foundation. This means I may not give legal advice to or serve as a lawyer
for community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal
capacity.*