[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:54:09 UTC 2013

Hi Lodewijk,

I cannot answer the travel aid quesiton as there is no dedicated, central
budget for this meeting. It's just volunteers and chapters deciding to join
in, help or carry some of the cost.

About signing up - I simply didn't think of it, as I know how to contact
everyone who put their name on the Doodle, so I was just going to contact
them directly. Anyway, now I have added a participants paragraph on the
meta page where people can put add their name.

Dimi