[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Mar 7 15:42:32 UTC 2013

Hi Balázs,

There seems to be only limited overlap in the interested attendees. Also,
preconference would overlap with some other pre conferencees which at least
for me would be bad. Also, there's only one day of pre conference
(Thursday) which makes it too short and in the middle of the week (there's
a clear preference for weekends).

All in all, I support the decision to do it in a seperate weekend in
Brussels.

However, what is unclear to me (question to the organizers) is whether any
travel support etc would be available, or that it should be requested
through the local chapter. Also, can we already sign up somewhere?

Best,
Lodewijk